Friday, September 21, 2018

Could I Have Been Wrong about Triscuits All Along?

There are two kinds of people in the world, and I have always loved Triscuits.

But I believe I'm experiencing a status change.

I might be leaving Team Triscuit.

Those who dislike Triscuits seem to have strong opinions about their distaste.

For most of my life, I have liked Triscuits in all the ways: with cheese, peanut butter, hummus, or nothing at all. A fine snack. Pairs well with beer.

But suddenly.

Have my taste buds changed, have they messed with the recipe, have I been biased because there once was a Nabisco plant in my hometown of Niagara Falls, NY? All of the above? None of the above?

Triscuit competitors, get at me. I remain on the lookout for product endorsements to pay off my student loans.




No comments:

Post a Comment