Friday, November 7, 2014

America is a Circus

There is something going on with a man and a snake. I've seen bits on the news. I have read a few sentences about it. I don't know exactly what's happening but I have glimpsed the future of society and it looks more ridiculous than the present.

And there is Alex from Target. Read here if you please. Similar to man with snake, I'm not totally certain what's up or not up but I do know this is a society meant for a guy with snakes and a boy from Target.

The young fella from Target seems nice enough.

I try to keep my head down and work and help support my family. But I am losing to America.

As a sociologist it's my job to keep my eyes on society. But it pains me to look.

I truly try to enjoy the circus that is American society. Some days though.....





No comments:

Post a Comment