Sunday, August 31, 2014

Food Trucks and Classic Rock

I'm thinking of things that make people happy. Food trucks have to be on the list. This is Buffalo's favorite food truck.

















I have a five-word review of their food: Lives up to the hype. I enjoyed some food from Lloyd earlier today. I was at a fun event that had food trucks and a cover band. The first song they played was "White Room" by Cream, which pleased my inner classic rock soul. They also played a Bad Company tune. Bad Company doesn't usually make it into a cover band's rotation. Being raised on classic rock, I never turn away from a Bad Company song. Don't judge me.

I'm grumpy 74%* of life but give me good grub from a truck and classic rock and I'm good.


*Very rough estimate. Family, baseball, and sociology are some other things that make me happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment