Monday, November 10, 2014

When Colleagues Make You Laugh

The week starts off on a good note. I was hustling around the office making copies and getting ready for classes today. I ran into a colleague with whom I get along quite well. I recently e-mailed a picture of my kids to her. She said: "That picture is so cute. Good thing they take after your wife." Talk about LOL--that cracked me up. I wasn't expecting to get my chops busted first thing on a Monday morning. We've been colleagues for approximately 15 years. Her remark was all in good fun and well received.

I previously recorded a short "TODD Talk" about being a good colleague--click here if interested-- and my encounter this morning with my colleague reminds me that good humor can go with being a good colleague.


No comments:

Post a Comment