Sunday, March 30, 2014

It Was A Lovely Day

It was a lovely day that started with snow. I cleared out the snow from the driveway and did my customary Sunday morning grocery shopping. Throughout the day I graded papers, responded to e-mails, and prepared for tomorrow's classes. Mack got to play in the snow. The day moved quick. Dinner is in the oven--a loaf of meat from Wegmans. I just spread some barbecue sauce on top and pop it in the oven. Do up a little salad and there you go, dinner for four plus leftovers for lunch tomorrow. We keep it simple over here. The sun is shining famously right now and last night's snow is melting fast. After dinner we'll walk around the block or chase the kids as they ride bikes. I have high hopes for an easy bedtime. I'll probably enjoy a beer when the kids go to sleep. It's great when Sunday is a lovely day.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment