Monday, September 15, 2014

I Still Have a Few Dreams Up My Sleeve

Couldn't sleep last night. Maybe because it was the end of the weekend. After two days of running around the way we do on weekends, I think Sunday night lights out was my first opportunity to think about something other than our kids and my preparation for classes. But I was tossing and turning and thinking about all sorts of things including the fact that I'm turning 42 this week. I reflected on my good fortune--family, friends, health, good job, good marriage--and wondered what life has in store for me next. And then a new thought came into my head: I still have a few dreams up my sleeve. I don't want to write them out loud because I'm afraid they might not come true. But there are some things I want to do in this life and people near and dear to me know what they are. If these dreams come true I will surely tell you.


No comments:

Post a Comment